Anne Phung Nguyen

I am Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my incredible husband JP and extremely happy Dad Henry. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where the majority of my followers are. I share my daily life, positive and negative. I came to America with my parents and brother in 1990 when I was just one and a half years old. older. I wouldn't be now sharing my story for you were it not since my parents were devoted to dedication and hard work. As I knew I could have a brighter future and I wanted to succeed and make my parents proud. My mind knew what the plan was for life. Go to college and graduate. Be married. Buy a house. Get kids. Though I believed that this was the definition of success, life had different strategies. The job I held in 2013 was a job I hated. Status and money did not bring me joy. I felt I was living a solitary existence to get a pay check. As I navigated my way to a new direction in my career, I found I was destined to work as personal trainer. I enjoyed exercise, I loved having fun, and I love helping others. In 2014, I founded my small company and it will be my 7th year anniversary by 2021. There are a few Asian women working in this industry. In the coaching industry, I want to change the world through providing high-quality training that will aid others to become more healthy and happy. Additionally, I'm committed to supporting others so that they can reach their goals, pursue their dreams and live your life to the fullest. When I began my professional career, the death of my mother was the biggest blow to my life. In Heaven she now rests following an eight-year fight against the disease known as Scleroderma. However, I carry her with me and think of her every day. It's incredible how life gives us exactly the lessons we need even when we do not realize it. Many ways, my mom's death affected me in many ways. I honestly believe that she gave me another opportunity to live through her demise. The day she died at Tet/Lunar New Year Day was the chance to create an entirely new chapter. To me, it was a second chance for me to lead a fulfilled life. When I reach my 30's, I feel more alive than ever. I am able to say that I live my life today and not just surviving as I did in the past. My experiences are shared with my readers so that I am able to share with you my experiences as well as my words. This can help you know you're not alone. It is possible to getting anything you'd like to. Therapy is vital and normal. Health is the greatest riches. There is only one chance to live. I want you to be the best version of yourself.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell

Anna silk measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size